Sunday 13 March 2011

Book launch at the Abu Dhabi International Book Fair #ADIBF

It's almost time :)! I'm planning to fly on Tuesday for the launch of my novel at the Abu Dhabi International Book Fair and I’m getting all kinds of jittery.

We're also planning a signing event in Dubai. Details below for both events. Please do join us!

Abu Dhabi: Thursday, March 17th, 2011 from 5-8pm at Ciel Stand (Hall 12, L18), Abu Dhabi International Book Fair, Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center (ADNEC)

Dubai: Friday, March 18th, 2011 from 3pm-6pm at Kitsch Cupcakes, Gate Building, Marble Walk, Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC).

1 comment:

  1. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I’ve truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. Thank you for a good webpage and I hope you preserve up the great function. If you do I will keep on to checked out it.

    Hydra Village Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete