Monday 9 May 2011

Shoe addict's fix of the month: Aruna Seth Butterfly heels

Guess what the mail man delivered this weekend? The object of my latest shoe desire: a pair of Aruna Seth Farfalla Royal Blue Satin Butterfly heels.

I can't remember how I came to know about this designer (probably online), but since I bought this pair, I've done more reading and it turns out that I've been under more Royal Wedding influence that I care to admit: Inspired by Kate Middleton’s sapphire engagement ring and blue Issa engagement dress, these shoes have been described by fashion bloggers as "the height of style" for brides this year.


So there you go ladies, if you're planning your wedding, or like me you're just intent on loving the shoes you live in, start prepping that credit card!

No comments:

Post a Comment